Amazon Seller Central: Verify & Reinstate Your Account
If you’re having any issues verifying or reinstating your Amazon Seller Central account, this post is for you!
In this article, you can find a step-by-step guide on:
- How to verify your identity to open your Amazon account
- Appealing to reinstate your deactivated or suspended Seller Central account
Please use the below two PDF guides to reactivate your accounts and get back in the game 👊
Before we get into it, here are a few things to be aware of…
- Account verifications & reactivations can take time so please be patient!
- It might seem a bit alarming or demotivating to have your account suspended but it’s surprisingly common! It’s often said that if you don’t get your accounts blocked, you’re not trying hard enough. So don’t worry – just follow the following steps so you can get back in the game ASAP.
- Make sure you’re meticulous in adding in your information; all the details must match the documents or you won’t be reinstated.
1. How to verify your identity to open your Amazon account
For a step-by-step guide to verifying your Amazon account, just click on the image below
2. Appealing to reinstate deactivated/suspended Seller Central account
For a step-by-step guide to reinstating your Amazon account, just click on the image below
If you hear back from Amazon continuing to suspend your account (for a reason which you believe is incorrect), you will need to figure out what you might have done wrong and prove to them with a step-by-step plan of action of how you will prevent this moving forward.
Everything needed to verify & reactivate accounts are listed in the PDF documents above.
If you don’t receive any response, you can also reach out to the email provided at the end of PDFs.